These energy tips are for all, but especially for the people of my beloved city, New York. As the song goes “if I can make it there, I’ll make it anywhere…” New York City attracts the most driven and high-spirited people from around the country and the world trying to achieve their highest aspirations. For this reason, a lot of the people here feel great pressure all the time and are unable to relax or recharge as easily.
The Year of the (Water) Dragon that begins February 4, 2012 is a critical inflection point in the transitional cycle of humanity. So especially at this time, anyone who is serious about bouncing back or achieving their goals should tap into Chinese Five Elements Feng Shui energy techniques to create inner balance that can elevate positive energy and vibration, thereby opening the way to achievement of one’s higher goals.
If you were born in the year of the Hare or Dog, you need to be more careful to avoid accidents – be extra cautious of any risky physical activities. Any big moves that affect your financial portfolio should be discussed with wise counsel while applying a conservative attitude.
Things to do starting now and continuing through February 4th 2012:
- Visit a spiritual place to reflect and set new goals in the Lunar New Year with a grateful heart, regardless of your current circumstances. A humble and peaceful heart can connect to the Divine while a frightened or angry heart cannot – set yourself on the correct path.
- Do some charity work and donation, especially during the Lunar New Year period – open the channel for the flow of prosperity.
- Watch a Lunar New Year Lion Dance performance (preferably in person) to tap into the positive energy of many happy people.
- Get an authentic Chinese Five Elements Feng Shui consultation that can help guide you to reach your highest potential personally and professionally in the upcoming Dragon year. Time is of the essence to capitalize on the Dragon chi that could benefit you for years to come.
Energy-clearing rituals to do on February 3, 2012:
- Do an energy clearing ritual that changes vibration of your space by using sage, incense, drums, bells or fire in a container at low energy meridian of the space according to authentic Chinese Five Elements Feng Shui, using a Feng Shui compass (Luo Pan).
- Detox your space using energy-clearing prayers of the spiritual tradition you are aligned with.
- Infuse sunlight and fresh air flow throughout the space.
- Do a Sea Salt Bath or other spiritual cleansing Bath to wash off old and stressful energy from the ending Lunar cycle so that you’re open to receive the fresh new energy of the New Year.
- Get a Life Reading by Master Pun Yin or Tin Sun Metaphysics on this day or prior to help you make the best strategy throughout the Year of the Dragon.
Test your luck in the Dragon Year:
If you are curious about your luck in the Year of the Dragon, you can measure it by trying to make eggs stand upright on a flat surface table around 6:22pm on 2/4 which is the official transitional time. The wider side of the egg should be at the base, the more you can stand the higher your luck is, as long as you have good Feng Shui to complement it. One can learn more about the significant of this ritual and how to do it properly by looking back in my website and blog about the event I held last year in Midtown Manhattan attended by the press and V.I.P. guests.
Helpful routines to stimulate and balance good energy throughout the Dragon year:
- Find a location in the North or NorthEast direction near you that has some nature or landscaping that you can walk past every morning to put positive energy into your day.
- Walk along the Hudson River or some other nature place where you can see the setting sun in the evening to release pressure that’s built up during the day. This clears the slate so your evening can be happy.
- Bring live or cut branches or flowers (never dried dead flowers) into your environment directly after one of the above actions to bring the positive energy with you into your space.
- Do a sea-salt cleansing bath to reduce stress.
Things to be cautious about in 2012:
- Avoid gatherings of large groups of people with destructive or negative energy because the energy can rub off on you.
- Tune out from the news at night to clear and stabilize your energy for a good night’s sleep.
Bonus of Love to-do before February 4, 2012:
For an extra boost of positive energy, get an ideal companion who is always there for you emotionally. Yes, before 2/4 2012, getting a dog during the Year of the Hare can bring you luck metaphysically since their correlation is beneficial according to the Chinese Zodiac system.
Veterinarian and bestselling author Dr. Allen M. Schoen, who pioneered the integration of holistic healing into animal health care and revolutionized the loving care of animals from humans validated this Chinese metaphysical suggestion. His book Kindred Spirits encompassed findings about unconditional loving bound between humans and their pets that can increase the quality of life. Dr. Schoen cautions though to make sure you have the right life style to have the right type of dog. The wrong dog in a too hectic life could make life more stressful.
This is an unique piece of advice that merges ancient Chinese science of Feng Shui and Life Reading that has been followed for a couple of thousand years with a modern consciousness that relates with vibrational science humanity are more aware of now.
Adopting the right kind of dog before 2/4/12 could help boost happier energy for years to come and strongly recommended for people who live alone or have children who they can’t attend to enough. This east meets west, old consciousness merges with new hopefully can bring more loving energy to the world in 2012 and beyond.
Further details about Dr. Allen M. Schoen can be found at his website www.kindredspiritsproject.com