A harmonious or lasting marriage is ever harder to achieve as mankind become more and more self centered; according to the Tin Sun Lineage, the grounding strength that holds a marriage together will be lacking if neither partner has the Five Elements completeness. Fortunately Prince William has all 5 Elements. But does Kate Middleton bring strong positive grounding to the relationship as well?
Through the many thousands of years old science of Chinese Destiny Reading, we see that she does. Here are the major points to consider:
- Strong Yang Chi eyes – the expression as well as eye shape: commanding energy, eyes widely opened all the way. Others with yang chi eyes are Tina Fey, Oprah Winfrey and Diane Sawyer. The Yin Chi eyes have an opposite energy, heavy-lidded eyes that look sleepy or seductive. Examples are Princess Diana, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Manroe (discussed in a previous blog post).
- Strong Yang Chi cheekbones are high and wide, indicating the level of ambition, courage, power and strength to withstand life’s pressures. Examples are Angelina Jolie, Helen Mirren and Anna Wintour.
- Cheekbones well balanced by a strong jaw that create a fairly square face shape together. The strong jaw also represents that people take the words of this person seriously. Examples, Steve Jobs, Angelina Jolie and Natalie Portman.
- Solid Yang Chi body posture. Shoulders are squared, not slumping over, and stable even when moving about . Examples are Michael Jordan, Natalie Portman and Heidi Klum
- Upward shape lips show optimism and sweetness – more comfort, less struggle.
This royal couple is more compatible with both partners each having significant elements that can enhance and solidify a successful marriage. Prince William having all Five Elements while Kate Middleton having all the strong features in Face Reading and other features in a Destiny Reading of the Tin Sun Lineage like strong Chi, Body Profile. For perspective, Hillary Clinton has all the positive Destiny Reading features except the upturned lips.
In total, these characteristics indicate that Kate has the emotional strength and strong spirit to deal with the extreme pressure of marrying a prince that her beloved mother-in-law Princess Diana lacked.
Based on the theories listed above, Prince Charles and Princess Diana never had a fighting chance because neither had all Five Elements in their birth charts, while Princess Diana is weak in Destiny Reading items 1 through 4, above. To make matters worse, Prince Charles has at least 50% of his Five Elements profile composed of Water Element that is more emotional and less steady.
Prince William can be accountable and loyal, upholding the duty he was born into and about to form with his new family. The fact that this wedding is happening in the year of the Rabbit which is, for Prince William, born year of the Dog, a very auspicious year, is another harbinger of good things. Good Karma that he found a woman special enough for him and good karma that they are giving us a breather to believe in sweetness of romance again. Blessings on this royal couple!